The easiest method for New Extender Setup
Mywifiext New Extender Setup is your one-stop solution to get rid of dead zones at your home. It boosts the range of your network and enhances the overall connectivity. Moreover, the procedure of these range extenders is easy as well.
So, if you are in search of a reliable method for your new extender setup, you are in the right place. In this article, you'll get to know about the step by step procedure to set up your wireless range extender.
Therefore, let us discuss the steps of New Extender Setup in detail:
- First of all, you need to turn on your mywifiext new wireless range extender. To turn it on, you need to connect the power adapter to a stable source of power. Ensure that you adopt all safety measures before dealing with power outlets
- After the extender has been connected to a power source, press the power button for 2-3 seconds. Once the extender is turned on, you'll be able to see a solid green light on your extender
- Now, once your mywifiext extender is turned on, you need to connect it with your router. For this, you can either use an ethernet cable or WPS push button. In this tutorial, we'll go with an ethernet cable
- So, take an ethernet cable, connect its one end to your router, and the other to your wireless range extender. Upon a successful connection, you'll be able to see a solid green light on your wireless extender
- After connecting both the devices, you’ll need a smartphone or laptop to continue with your mywifiext range extender setup. Also, make sure the device you choose can connect with the internet and has the latest version of the browser installed
- In your device, you need to open the wireless network manager. After this, search for all the available networks nearby. Now, connect to the network named “Netgear extender setup” with the help of the existing password of your router
- Once you are connected with the network, you need to launch the browser application in your device. In the browser, you need to navigate to the address bar found at the top of your browser. In the address bar, enter the web address mywifiext.net and hit the enter key on your keyboard
- Now, you'll be redirected to a website where you'll see a big blue button that reads "Start setup". Just click on the button to proceed with the setup.
- Once you click on the button, you'll be asked to log in with your credentials. If you don't have an account yet, create one by clicking on the signup button on the same page. Once you make the account, log in to your account and proceed with the setup
- Lastly, you’ll get on-screen steps to follow for setting up your extender. Therefore, just follow the steps mentioned on the screen and finish the setup.
And that's all you need to do. Now, you can enjoy better connectivity all over your house. So, go ahead and enjoy a better and faster internet connection.